Cricket for parents
Parent Membership for parents who want to play the occasional match
This membership entitles you play up to 5 open-age (adult) matches per year. You must be the parent/guardian of a paid-for junior at SMCC.
The cost is £35/year + the usual senior match fees.
Senior match fees are £12/match (£6/match concessions rate) if paid on the day, or £10/£5 if you pre-pay all five games in advance at the bar.
The details are also stated here: http://www.streathammarlboroughcc.co.uk/index.php/membership/
After paying your membership, you’ll need to do the following:
- Ideally, come to senior nets/training on at least one Thu evening (18:30 - 20:30) to get a feel for your playing level.
- Men’s nets are not professionally coached sessions but sometimes players organise fielding practice and there is always batting and bowling in the nets.
- Women’s training is coached. Please contact Women's captain firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of Ladies cricket.
- To be considered for selection for men’s Saturday and Sunday matches, availability must be submitted by 6pm every Monday evening, stating availability to play on the following Saturday, Sunday. This can be done in several ways:
- If you played the previous week, the team captain will have asked you for your availability at the end of the match
- By contacting Chair of Selectors, Justin (ask us for contact details).
- Justin sometimes also posts reminders to the facebook group (see below), in which case you can also reply with a comment
- To be considered for Wednesday matches, contact the captain Bobby (ask us for contact details)
- To be considered for Women's matches, please talk to email@example.com.