Pitch & facilities hire
Looking for somewhere to play a cricket match? Looking for a large function room and bar in near Forest Hill / Dulwich in south-east London? Look no further! See more photos in our gallery.
Hire our pitches
Our two beautifully kept, covered pitches are ideal for private cricket matches such as:
- company cricket games
- club games
- games between friends
- tournaments and festivals
Pitches are available May-September most weekdays and weekday evenings, and some Sundays. See more photos in our gallery.
You can of course also hire our pavilion and bar (see below) and we are able to provide cricket teas and we pride ourselves on having some of the very best cricket teas in south London.
Prices are competitive, with discounts for club members. For a quote, please contact Emma Williams: email@example.com
Hire our pavilion, lounge, kitchen, bar, beer garden & BBQ
Our pavilion is ideal for functions and celebrations, for up to 150 people, such as:
- parties – for children and adults
- wedding receptions
- funeral gatherings and wakes
- large meetings
- company away days
- large function room that can be arranged with tables and chairs
- bar – fully stocked and staffed
- lounge area with sofas, coffee tables and a television
- outdoor ‘beer garden’ area with picnic tables and chairs
- large gas barbecue
- separate ladies and men’s changing rooms and toilets
- grass cricket pitches which can also be used as a general play area
Prices & member discounts
Prices are very competitive with other local venues, with discounts for club members.
For a quote, please contact our Pavilion Manager, Eileen de Ruyter: firstname.lastname@example.org