Fixtures (summer 2019)
2020 summer term
- Limit of 25 players per squad (same as 2019)
- Sign-up in in Dec/Jan (exact dates to be announced) in 3 phases:
- Phase 1: Returners from summer term 2019 will be able to book
- Phase 2: Returners from summer term 2019 + parents who are booked into either our autumn or spring 10 weeks courses will be able to book
- Phase 3: Booking will be open to anyone to fill remaining places
When new courses and camps are bookable, we always publish information here on the website first (please look here first rather than emailing us). We then email parents on our mailing list. Use our registration form to add yourself to our mailing list.
You may find the embedded spreadsheet below easier to read if you expand it by using the button in the top right or by clicking here.
There are multiple tabs (worksheets) covering the different age-groups.
You can also check league fixtures on the the Surrey NEC Junior League area of the Play Cricket website, but please notes that internal training games will not appear on Play Cricket: http://necsc.play-cricket.com/website/web_pages/106065
Like last year, we are also uploading fixtures into the free TeamStuff app, which is the app you will need to use to make your players available to be picked for matches. New parents will be sent an invite to TeamStuff using the primary email address that you registered with in LoveAdmin. We will set up 2019 teams in TeamStuff a few weeks before the start of the season. In addition to TeamStuff, we will use a WhatsApp group per age-group for communication between parents, using the primary mobile phone number that you provided when registering, unless you tell us otherwise.
You have the right to ask us not to upload your data to either of these apps, but please note that if you do so, you will make it much harder work for the parents acting as team managers.